1. Workday partner certification is the fastest-growing certification in the world of enterprise software partnerships.
2. Workday certified partners earn an average of 20% more revenue than their non-certified counterparts.
3. Workday certification can help you attract and retain top talent. Workday certified partners are more likely to be seen as experts in their field and can offer their employees more opportunities for professional development.
4. Workday certification can help you expand your customer base. Workday customers are looking for partners who have the skills and experience to help them implement and support Workday solutions.
5. Workday certification can help you differentiate your business from the competition. In a crowded marketplace, Workday certification can help you stand out from the crowd and show potential customers that you are a trusted partner.
6. Workday certification is not just for large businesses. Small and medium-sized businesses can also benefit from getting Workday certified.
7. Workday offers a variety of certification programs to choose from, depending on your business's focus and areas of expertise.
8. Workday certification exams are offered online and in person, making it convenient for your employees to take the exam at a time and place that is convenient for them.
9. Workday offers a free certification program for students and recent graduates. This is a great way to get your employees started on their Workday certification journey.
10. Workday certification is recognized by employers all over the world. This means that you can be confident that your employees' certifications will be valued no matter where they choose to work.
11. Workday certification can help your employees get jobs in different countries. Workday is used by businesses in over 170 countries, so earning a Workday certification can open up new job opportunities for your employees around the world.
12. Workday certification can help your employees start their own businesses. If your employees have a Workday certification, they can start their own consulting businesses or freelance as Workday consultants.
13. Workday certification is not just for employees in the IT industry. Workday is used by businesses in all industries, so Workday certified employees are in high demand in a variety of fields.
14. Workday certification can help your employees learn new skills and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in enterprise software.
15. Workday certification is a fun and rewarding experience. Your employees will be proud of themselves for earning their certifications and knowing that they have the skills and knowledge to be successful Workday professionals.